ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Tall. Its not respect that has been lost its a truck load of...

1. 3,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1502
    Tall.
    Its not respect that has been lost its a truck load of money, holders are out and they are average working people mostly and some wanting retirement. Ross Brown has done nil for holders for to long and if it were performance based he should have been outed long ago.
    He was in charge fully with Gareth to cast the deciding vote and Jonathan standing asking well wait a minute maybe this should be done.
    Ross Brown was the Managing Director and leader he bares the full weight of where we are today.
    He says he is a knowledgable Geologist but has not mined anything to date but share holders.

This Phosphate won't bring the share price back its nice that it may be there but only a copper & gold style deposit will do. It may attract added attention to majors for a JV for the frewenas but nothing more.
    The Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are not being used greatly yet so there is little call for it as a battery material to date.

Unfortunately, many myself included are holding hard with INCA due to sell now means serious loses and those that are selling now i feel for due many would have been here for awhile and paid much more for the shares.

All Alpaca have a Merry Xmas and try and put away the sad dismal performance of INCA in 2022 after all of Ross Browns stories of walk up Tier 1 deposits.

Ross Brown needs to be removed at the end of his contract due to performance of share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.