ICG 16.7% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Grub. No not really! My take on the situation is Adam has found...

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1539
    Grub.
    No not really!
    My take on the situation is Adam has found a position for Ross called portfolio manager.
    Why so Adam can keep Ross at hand and Direct from afar with knowledge he has Ross still in the office.
    We are told once upon a time RB had something to do with sea shells by the sea shore in Mali Africa. All, of a minute later Ross is Phosphate Man, in a new portfolio.
    Adam doesn’t want to sit in the Perth office of Inca everyday he needs RB to sit there but under his directions.
    Gareth well who knows what, just pull the chain out he comes.
    These 2 guys had large sums of money pass their hands for years and had power of decision over it
    Both these gents had a long time to do something positive for Inca but failed.
    In the end to bolster support Ross Brown leaned on JW for supporting via a director ship position.
    In a game of chess RB had just unveiled a master stroke. Get shareholders onboard via JW reinventing the workshops and harness that energy.
    Years have passed the Alpaca group shelled out multiple times to keep the Inca name alive on the ASX even when Gareth was selling it to his friends at discount rates.
    All in All the long term holders sit at home wounded from the cash sent to Inca for RB & Gareth to administer and basically fritter away with bad management and little knowledge of budgeting the situation.
    Gareth calls himself a mining engineer but I didn’t see any sort of budgetary situation from him regarding the Frewena drill program against funds available. That’s what mining engineers are supposed to do. So I ask what did Gareth do for his wages for years on end as board member.
    I question many things as to what Ross & Gareth actually did for their wages for many years.
    At the end of the day long term supporters sit with a share price far below recent raises and wondering where there investment has gone
    And will it come back is the worry.
    Phosphate is not going to do it, yes it’s nice to see them have a look at it but if you want to get that money back you are behind it won’t be with RB bashing the phosphate drum.
    It will come from an IOCG discovery.

cheers all from a job in western Qld so I have money to eat due I invested in Inca and currently that is so fat down it’s embarrassing to say who much it’s down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.635K 310K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1670552 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1541940 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.