AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

I don't know Barry81. Brett Clark and Co. have a dreadful track...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I don't know Barry81. Brett Clark and Co. have a dreadful track record re: delivering on their statements. In fact they haven't so much as come within a bulls roar of one of their own deadlines / due dates / approximate dates - call it what you will.

Quite a while back I said they wouldn't get their SS out this year - and as Xmas approaches, it's looking more and more likely.

If they fail to bring about a DSO, the mining plan, the binding agreement, etc in a timely manner or, God forbid, take just as long to organise them as they have the SS, our share price will retrace quicker than it rose.

A lot of demand for our tier 1 resource but still nothing of any substance signed off on by our CEO and interested parties.

Won't surprise me if we don't see anything solid achieved for what remains of this year.

Hope I'm wrong ... but as far as I'm concerned, that track record just keeps on keeping on.

IMO, a company with this much resource and potential in a burgeoning field (LFP) and with news in the pipeline (supposedly) should be moving upward more than it is or at least holding ground. Personally, I think there's still a lack of confidence out there re: management doing what they say they'll do and/or being up to the task of turning AEV into a miner. Perhaps a bit of a 'needing to see it to believe it' feeling is niggling away at investors.

One good thing recently was that Brett Clark finally declared he has some skin in the game, which I thought might have spurred the share price more than has happened - it's usually seen as a sign of management having faith in their own project. Perhaps the reasons I gave above is what's holding us back / down at present.

Come on Brett Clark, do what you said you are going to do and do it on time or close to on time - for once.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $22.98K 2.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3935000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.