EMH 2.94% 33.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Ann: Potential Partnership With CEZ & Significant Investment, page-18

1. 7,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Penny Pincher , the way I see it we still as current holders have in principle 49 % of the business , having CEZ on board gives us the BIG bux and access to big bux to attempt to double the production , which I say will be on the cards . ( VW alone will need 300,000 tonnes of Li per annum ) Our PFS is 25,000 tonnes for one shift , I am sure now , that we will get access to 3 shift mine and on top of that the DFS will be expanded to 50,000 tonnes ( one shift ) . My figures indicate double the production increases profit 3 fold , no brainer in my eyes . And the demand is already there . I actually was expecting 51% , think in their shoes , I actually was worried it might have been higher , I am a little disappointed we did not get a 25% premium buy hey the markets around the world a little subdued at moment . Again thinking in their shoes there was no need to offer premium . So in a sense without CEZ we would never been able to attempt double production , so having half of what may be double in the future we have essentially broken even as a group . Going forward CEZ could easily fund the mine capex on their own , but KC has always eluded to 60/40 equity split , I will assume that the banks and other major funders will be begging for a piece of the action now and it would not surprise me that there will be very little dilution when we raise funds for capex .I have capex raise at aprox $750 mil for double production and expect 30 % will be new equity . Ie 40 % banks , 30 % cez self funded loan and balance new cap raise , and will assume a price somewhere between $1 and $3 dollars a share , at $2.25 a share we will only need to raise another 100 million shares . I see it as greater dilution at the start but less dilution in the future . My guestimate is 500 million shares at the end and it still will attract a very healthy share price . I still have them marked in a spread sheet for a $40 to $100 a share pending on price of Li and PE we get valued at . All and all a great result we get to keep our pants on and luckily were allowed to use a little lubricant .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $68.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 33.0¢ $4.422K 13.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.