G88 5.26% 1.0¢ golden mile resources ltd

Ann: Potential Primary REE Targets at Quicksilver, page-60

1. 4,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 964

With all the headlines screaming China's recalcitrance:

China’s curb on metals stokes fears that rare earth controls may follow (FT)

China's Xi urges open supply chains after curb on key metal exports (Bloomberg)

China’s chip-making export curbs ‘just a start’ says Beijing adviser (Reuters)

...And the WA government's new agreement with Indonesia to promote investment and collaboration creating further critical mineral development opportunities ...

...It's clear as a potential alternate strategic source of supply, Australia, and WA producers in particular, are well placed to have a major finger in the pie.

Practically the entire product suite at Quicksilver fits the bill, so if the project stacks up - and it's looking pretty good so far (even before drilling for 'Quicksilver Primary', whatever that might hold!) - I think we could get a nice, long, albeit perhaps punctuated, slow-burn rise from this one. Eventually leading to dividends.

I am reasonably assured on management here, so for anyone interested (and in contrast to all the highly vocal fly-by-night trading types round these parts), my very simple stratagem has/will be to become 'free-carried' a substantial position in G88 out into those times.

Always remembering we're in the rough out here ...I believe there's still ample opportunity to get set in G88 for such a ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $4.112M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.867K 648.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 281222 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 46297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.