SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

guess some people were quick to boot out of the offices for the...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    guess some people were quick to boot out of the offices for the xmas

srt- closed at 2 cnts a share - last traded 25/12/15 xmas day lol high 2c low 2 c ( and before you suggest rounding, the website is accurate to the .1 of a cent usually ie noting a close of 1.6cnts )

just a moment whattha when I saw us sitting at 2cnts lol with our last trade being the 25th hahaha

all in all just some light humour, no doubt we will be there soon enough hope you all had a great xmas- heres to hoping this time next year mw would of made us very wealthy individuals that backed him enabling us to live financially free - merry xmas Michael Donald walker and board from your loyal shareholders that are backing you all the way to un-veil your magic and reward your share-holders. Wishing you a nice and restful break over the xmas period for the massive start to 2016 that is set to un-ravel which will silence all your critics and reward your backers. Merry xmas Michael Walker and to your family and thanks for having your shareholders interests at heart trying to achieve the best possible outcome to create shareholder wealth with legs on it

FYI - coming from a cv where I have worked in the financial planning industry and having a lot of friends in the industry still, take it from me that if Michael Walker says he has something that will disrupt and revolutionise the industry it will defiantly be a welcome relief and something that major planners would surely be quick to embrace. From the software and technical support I worked with like many industry professionals I can assure you that most was so not user friendly and created more hassles then the ability to provide clients with a hassle free no frills service. A-lot of the packages that was being used was just horrible that I know a lot of planners that chose to abort this type of software and resorted to completing client plans and transactions the old fashioned way.

The best part about this package is that if it really is as good as it gets, they will be looking to get compnies with major $$ to invest including the big 4 banks and if it is a product that is as good as MW has eluded to, no doubt the big 4's would not hesitate in paying premiums for something that was able to create wealth for themselves through greater wealth management packages which freed up their planners + advisors to work on more clients financial strategies
    This isn't a ramp by no means. Cant really do that until all details of the acquisition/terms/possible revenue stream is mentioned in further detail- what I am saying however is that its in the right space ( a product which meets a un-met need) caters to large pockets ( ie large 4 banks and wealth management agencies with large budgets) and the right industry ( ageing population and more uncertainty both home and abroad on financial markets creating more demand for financial advice regarding superannuation and retirement planning) - not to mention more young individuals are resorting to financial advice as opposed to just the x generation in my time seeing planners

all in all if its a product as good as mw has stated in the right industry with heavy pockets, im very confident on my decision to stick around in this mw shell till more is revealed- happy holidays all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.