CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

I agree, todays announcement contained excellent news especially...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I agree, todays announcement contained excellent news especially around this prospective new deposit.

It definitely warranted a Trading Halt. If anything my only criticism of management is regards to today announcement was that Cascata alone deserved its own separate announcement. Putting it out with the drill results from the other prospects took focus off not just Cascata but the drill results themselves which were also good.

I understand its convenient when all that info arrives at the same time (to put it out together) and Im not saying anything should have been sat on or delayed but separate announcements were definitely in order. Cascata sounds very significant and prospective, widespread and from surface.

This is the most exciting development to date from this exploration mission IMO. And we shouldn't be surprised, if we think back to the recent EM results we heard they had generated multiple areas of interest.

Well I think today we saw the unveiling of just one of those areas of interest... what more will our massive footprint of highly prospective ground throw up?!

Drill results to date from Miki and Sortecap promise to be solid IMO but Im really looking forward to the first cores from the Cascata drilling being commented on...a large scale VMS discovery would really make the market sit up and listen...
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 31/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.805M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $2.287K 2.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5842246 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 20411806 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.