ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852

I try to be far from a know it all inkblot and dont claim to be an expert regarding Greenland mining just someone researching everything they can and watching the trends like most investors I guess.

Ive also watched everything I can get my hands on regarding this company and this one is a must watch and where I got my understanding that CNJ sees itself as more of a discovery company than a development company.

I have no personal preference but when a young energetic go get em CEO like Thomas says we are more a discovery company
    (at around min 24) well I listen.

I listen and I ponder why would this young bloke who knows more about Greenland and its mineral potential want to steer CNJ in the direction of being a multiple valuable mineral deposit discoverer rather than finding one deposit for example and going the hard yards for the bigger longer term bucks and developing it...?

And I trust he knows what he's doing and I trust he can see multiple opportunities for discoveries, sales and the building of significant company and shareholder wealth.

He knows much better than all of us that our vast leases, the third biggest landholding in Greenland hold in great likelihood several valuable leases that can be discovered, proved up and sold and then on to the next.

If thats the plan, well I like the sound of it, we are certainly looking in the right part of the world to find large undiscovered mineral wealth...and the early signs are very good and looking better with each announcement.

Bottom line is Thomas is pinning his approach on us having several company making discoveries, we have really only just started drilling but the early signs are very strong that is exactly what will happen. IMO
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $1.45K 1.45M
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.