PNN 20.8% 14.5¢ power minerals limited

Ann: Power Expands Argentinian Lithium Asset Portfolio, page-289

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Yes i noticed a tie up between the 2 companies recently after Chowfun posted the Goldman sachs research report (i think).Great to see that the 2 companies have worked together in the past. Here is a link

https://www.yicaiglobal.com/news/sunresin-new-materials-will-supply-gear-to-extract-salt-lake-lithium

Re seized claiming we are "doomed" because we need separate plants, you clearly don't understand DLE plants, commonly each one is built to process a certain chemistry - so separate plants will be required. Personally I don't see this fact dooming us, and it is something Mena has mentioned/discussed in the past. Leave it to the forthcoming PEA to show us the path. A determining factor for moving ahead with separate plants is obviously going to be the size of the resource;

Incahuasi is currently our largest resource 250kt LCE @198mg/li
    then Pular 173kt LCE @82mg/li
    and finally Rincon with 66kt LCE @ 258mg/li
    Pocitos is next
    (info from latest preso)

A resource upgrade at Rincon will potentially do more heavy lifting for the SP in the short term as we get further drilling results and a resource increase. I'm attributing the current dip in share price to the recent decline seen at LKE, we are brine, we are DLE, so the market has tarred us with the same brush.

There is a lot happening here with more in the pipeline. Good luck to Mena in Asia!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.