PPK 5.45% 58.0¢ ppk group limited

Hey Tday hope you are going well mate!!, very exciting with...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Hey Tday hope you are going well mate!!, very exciting with direction at moment was not long ago we were both commenting it will be nice to see $4 a thing of the past I think I said it willbe nice to see $5 a thing of the past LOL!!

great to see many new posters starting to catch on! Shout out to Brian with his quip about PPK at $2 as I see LIS in the same boat as PPK proving they can commercially produce BNNT a couple of years ago!!!

it is all about understanding the tech which as I said over 2 years ago no fibre will be stronger ever than BNNT!!! and PPK along with Deakin solved the puzzle to produce this!!

I noticed a few comments about Copies which is definitely a possibility but who cares what has PPK done not sat on there hands they have JV with all the industries after there original announcements of they have unlocked BNNT to the world!!!

So really any nation Company will have to steal the tech to mass produce it than steal the tech to Make LIS bullet proof vests Dental
    tech the list goes on..... The PPK company the Bods have always played it close to their chest and have ticked every Box

a lot of catch up for anyone else!!!

anyhow Down at Thredbo at Moment enjoying life!!! Still planning that $50 party WOOP WOOP!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.030(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $49.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 61.0¢ 52.0¢ $67.70K 118.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 9522 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.