ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2305
    So I have a fair few PPK shares (i went to look at the PPK holders data and realised im in the top 20......) and will be gaining around 214k LIS shares. I will buy more on market in time, as my shares will have a 0 avg. Plan on taking it to 500-1 mill depending on price and where this goes. I'm wondering where this idea comes from that PPK are capping the SP? How? You mean they sell shares to keep it low?

they are a major holder and we would need to see a 'change to sub holder' Ann if they sold any shares. My guess is some of the retail clowns here are selling thinking PPK holders will sell their shares immediately. Most PPK holders are here because of LIS/BNNT and likely hold shares. I used to but sold my freebies because the SP was $2+. At under 10-20c most wouldn't bother selling, if they do it will be small holders. Remember the SOI in ppk is very small 89 Mill. The top 20 go to 500k shares, so if you assume that top 20 will hold all thier shares then only 13,000,000 LIS shares will go to retail? Of that my guess is most will receive less than 30k shares so between $1-3k worth will be sold on market at best IMO.

LIS as mentioned are valued very low considering how close they are to possible major Ann. Any moment they could have a material contract or a big name interested in testing their batteries. The SOI here is also quite low and any decent Ann will see it past 20-50c I a blink of an eye. So my thoughts are don't despair lol, things could change quickly. Go buy some PPK is you don't hold, get some free LIS and get the best of both worlds. This of course is not advice, just what I did

last thing, Elon Musk is a very driven individual, he is going to Mars, he'll be looking for HOW, well we know how, he just has to buy some BNNT from PPK to send it past the moon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.