PPK 16.7% 55.0¢ ppk group limited

Ann: PPK Chairman's AGM Presentation, page-46

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I think this stock is becoming more tightly held than ever before, given the low volume accumulation trading patterns. I wonder who's buying it. The company has achieved several key milestones in 2020 which will see some interesting outcomes and significant BNNT business in 1H 2021. Their focus on establishing genuine markets for BNNT (several product and new materials applications based on key tech breakthroughs) was sound given that existing BNNT markets were mainly universities and research centres wanting only smaller quantities and hampered by Covid19. Now they have perfected the manufacturing technology to produce high grade BNNT and can scale up to meet emerging markets some of which they have directly initiated and are potentially enormous. For a technology stock, PPK is performing exactly as they need to in order the become a substantial business in 2021. If their Li-S battery technology is as good as predicted, the SP in 12 months could be through the roof - for two reasons, they own more than half of it, and they will be selling BNNT by the truck load. The super strength aluminium product is equally exciting given they have just partnered with a leading defence and aviation aerospace provider. Watch the BNNT revolution. Graphene all over again.... but apparently better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.110(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $49.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 66.0¢ 54.5¢ $152.4K 257.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 18615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.