PPK 1.27% 39.0¢ ppk group limited

Ann: PPK Completes Acquisition in Craig International Ballistics, page-5

1. 12,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3210
    PPK have made a world first break through this year. PE ratios are not important in this phase of growth. If it were all just about that, Afterpay would be in trouble. There are plenty of stocks that ignore that basic model because the real upside is based on the potential. It usually means more volatility in these sorts of stocks in the early days. Amazon ignored PE’s for good reason, the market saw its global potential and bought some of that upfront. That is still happening today.
    The company can produce product now. They are ramping up the technology now. Management have stated that sales are coming early next year. You would expect sales to start in the grams and then rock and roll from there. Once we see the first sales, the market will do the rest. Deals have started, cash is solid, new commercial areas of development are underway, core business pays a dividend. The Deakin and management know what they are doing and everyone owns shares in the company. Ppk has the first mover advantage with this new volume process to dominate the market moving forward. How do you value that.
    I can’t work out the moving share price as it’s trading all over the shop at times. I’m looking through that noise and have held.
    We happen to own a unique stock. This is very hard to value but who wants to be left behind. Better to be early that one day late. Many stocks have pulled back into Christmas. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $35.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.8¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.753K 4.438K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10107 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.