PPK 16.7% 55.0¢ ppk group limited

Ann: PPK Special Dividend - Distribution of Li-S Energy Shares, page-2

1. 12,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    Like that. We get 1 LI-S shares for every 2.6 PPK shares we own. Nice free kick.

I am very excited about that because PPK is going to IPO the battery tech stock next year. The world is going battery mad for cars, home storage, bikes, phones, Tablets and general use batteries. The recent announcements outlined the Lithium Sulphur battery tech and the specs were well above anything in the market that i can find. This tech has been worked on for over a decade with govt support so it is IPO worthy. I am referring to pages 12-13-14 within the Chairman's preso 11th November.
    LI-S batteries can store 5x more power, half price, charge 4x quicker and are 1/3rd the weight. That is a technology break through in battery tech that is a quantum leap imo. How many companies might want to play with those advantages? Teslas big pumped up battery day needed this battery. Imagine what Tesla stock would have done if he came out with the above specs?
    PPK is now really showing what the model is. 7 Joint ventures so far and the first spin off is next year. PPK shareholders maybe getting shares in the all the spin offs with any luck while PPK maintains a controlling chunk of the stock. what ever the IPO is priced at, this special dividend is going to be worth a multiple of the current 2c annual divi. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.