PPL 0.00% 2.6¢ pureprofile ltd

Clown, it's the truth. You are clueless and don't have the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30 Posts.
    Clown, it's the truth. You are clueless and don't have the faintest idea of what PPL does or the extent of this press release. I am deciphering all the industry jargon for you. Call PPL for some more clarity on this press release if you are still clueless.

1 - PPL is not a marketing consultancy nor a media strategic outfit so won't be advising FlyBuys on where their opportunity segments are and how to deploy personalised marketing to convert them
    2 - PPL offers the SaaS tool for the in-house research team at FlyBuys to run their own surveys, plain and simple. I know what this tool is and looks like as I've used a demo - you select the audiences you want to survey, load in your survey using copy and paste, click the button. It's a self-service tool. The likes of SurveyMonkey and Pollfish offer similar tools and these heavy hitters have eaten the likes of PPL's + their competitors' lunch
    3-Costs of outsourcing research projects is significant and FlyBuys want to cut costs especially during COVID

The upshot of in-house research like any research is to measure and track for uplifts. PPL offer the tool to conduct the market research among their own customers. They certainly wouldn't be advising FlyBuys on anything strategic or anything for that matter! They are NOT a marketing or media consultancy. PPL's white label Saas solution can be rolled out for large-scale clients.

Clown show.

If you want an example of a marketing/media strategy then GOOGLE them seeing as though all your info is from GOOGLE anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.