PPS 2.13% 46.0¢ praemium limited

I think you're comparing apple and orange. NAB shares were up...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I think you're comparing apple and orange. NAB shares were up because market liked their Q1 22 sales report, also backed by a similar result from Westpac. PPS and NWL shares went the other way due to bad results. You can't compare the two and say PPS shares will back above $1 just because NAB shares did.

The comment on super guarantee going to 15% is quite a reach. The current forecast for super is to be 12% in 2028. I personally don't think super guarantee will go that high any time soon, because that would kill businesses, which will turn into votes at the election.
    Source: https://www.ato.gov.au/rates/key-superannuation-rates-and-thresholds/?page=22

I do agree super is a major part of any platform. But if we use PPS's FY21 NPAT of $3m, at the current price, the stock is trading at 140x last year PE. Note that there is not a PE this year. Is 20% growth in revenue justified for that multiple when costs grew at higher rate? Investors would ask why would I invest in a stock that is trading at sky high multiple and having the 3rd best platform out of the 3 NWL, HUB & PPS, while I can invest in say Netwealth, who is trading at 60x PE only and delivered 16% revenue growth, which is 4% lower than PPS's.

I like PPS. I own PPS myself. I'm just disappointed with the recent performance and I hope I'm wrong, I think this one is going to sit in the sin bin for a while. Remember Westpac was punished for missing its half yearly result in November last year and still clawing back to the price prior to the downgrade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $221.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $374.4K 821.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 73422 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 72256 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.