AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Prairie Lithium PFS Confirms Extremely Low Operating Cost, page-155

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Happy New Year!

As my parting note. Here’s a peer comparison. Notice drilling doesn’t cost $US70M. Notice IRR is 48%. Of course AZL does indeed look profitable… $2.8k per tonne is indeed very cheap but they still have some cost improvement they need to do. I am not happy with IRR. $70M per drill is an excessive. Including risk margins per each cost line item then adding further risk margin on the aggregate is excessive and the only reason someone does that is greed - a sneaky way of higher capital raise than the project needs, and then they go use it to fund themselves or some other activities unrelated to the mine eg. LRC. Paul would be wise to remember he fools no one. Greed gets his company no where. Least of all investors with deep pockets who are capable of creating our own project economic assessments, peer-to-peer project comparison and cost matrix straight from sources eg. 3rd party services who does the drilling.

Summary: A great resource! An amazing project. Zach Maurer’s delivery is world class. New corporate management however, suspiciously dodgy… watch those cost carefully. They need to come down and IRR needs to massively improve. As I keep saying should be over 40%.

I see pattern of similar activities of companies when management line their own pockets as opposed to adding value to investors. Not accusing anyone of wrongdoing but that’s the risk I see. Solution: It’s so it’s advisable for investors to share their sentiment with the company and for the Board to cut cost… or else no funding.

https://groundedlithium.com/
    kindersley-project-pea/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.