AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

only if you can lock those prices in. take a look at ALL the...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    only if you can lock those prices in. take a look at ALL the Lithium companies PFS capex and opex estimates from 2020 onwards. then look at all the announcements 2 years later announcing revised figures. The AZL PFS price figures of 2023 wont hold as they build modules into 2029.
    My experience and gut feeling always tells me that when a junior company is not straight up with costing and pricing, there's a reason. Usually it involves hiding figures and confusing investors.
    5 days after the PFS and most investors and paid brokers are advertising a US$2819/t price, also spruiking " stands among the lowest cost global ventures".
    Its this rhetoric that damages both the project and current investors. The market is well aware that price is just click bait for articles. Unfortunately until management explain a true cost, most investors will simply steer clear or apply a % to end figures ( mine is roughly 28%, the same amount coincidentally that most Li PFS figures have been out ).
    Again, if management cannot release true figures, the market will always do their own unfavorable ones, due diligence costing is always a worst case scenario, never best case.
    AZL have left too much of the PFS with unknowns, market will price unfavorably.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.