AZL 2.38% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Prairie Lithium PFS Confirms Extremely Low Operating Cost, page-85

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Ok.. all said and done let's focus on numbers... PFS, is after all, all about economics.. here's what we need to fund...

I reckon this can be massively improved. Looking at the numbers it is obvious these are at the higher end not the lower end of capex.

For example, notice DLE Sorbent (note to those who were wondering who 3rd party is ) I think $35M is a bit rich, I say chuck some shares and JV MoU and that goes away to zero... just an example... but same with Owners cost (I assume the farm lot owners).

They added 15% contingency but looks like every line item on their already includes risk margin.

I think in reality, my team who are really good at these things was right to forecast $250M (as opposed to the $334M estimate of this PFS) for CAPEX... which AZL will need to raise funding for.

Notice no tax.

NB. Reminder as previously noted, we need to ensure to wisely fund the project, just enough so Paul and co look for cost reduction and efficiencies, but careful not to starve the team of capital. It's a fine balance. I do agree that Directors (except Zach) seem to like to pay themselves highly and better compared to peers... so I'll have someone careful watch their capital expenditure and look for value adding and cost reducing corporate management or I'll be suggesting to replace the CFO. Personally can't judge her yet but here's hoping she does her job well to scrutiny. We will be scrutinising.

Cheers
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5850/5850112-d94afdac7cfdbd4299cfeedef242d0f3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $147.6K 6.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3042003 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 244914 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.