ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

AJK, I believe that you must have noticed by now that my...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    AJK, I believe that you must have noticed by now that my responses are directed toward those who pay little attention to reality and substitute wishful thinking for the way that they want things to be. Those few individuals are largely the motley crew who arrived here from ymb where their invalid predictions and stories of the past were even more inaccurate than they are here and their rudeness and hostility were unchecked.

You say that you are not intending to antagonise here, but you surely must realize that your request is known as baiting. I am a retired medical professional (not an M.D.) and experienced investor (not only biotech) who has kept up with current medical research. As other experienced investors do, I judge quality by an organization's ability to successfully finish tasks that they have started and to correct unfortunate errors in judgment along the way. In other words, to finally reward patients with safe efficacious drugs and also to communicate with and reward their shareholders, few as they now are.

Sorry but I cannot take the bait and fulfill your request for remediation of Prana Biotech's business plan and course of action in guiding an investigative drug to commercialization. A suggestion is that they follow the example of other companies who display efficiency and timeliness in following drug regulatory agencies' protocol. I refer not only to Big Pharma and to Big Biotech but to companies large and small whose products do, unlike PBT2, make it to market. By all means, do not place the blame for failure on others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.