NRZ 11.1% 0.8¢ neurizer ltd

LCK have clarified the letter written to the SA department of...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    LCK have clarified the letter written to the SA department of minerals and mining, a letter written using terminology specific to the the author and recipient, and not to shareholders. Words like ”suspended” have been misconstrued and IMO adequately addressed today.

The injection of an alternative fuel source clearly impacted on the existing permissions and LCK have applied for and received an extension. What more do you expect? At an operational level this has been handled extremely well IMO.

It’s a process, as outlined in today’s announcement. It’s not binary nor is it overly complex and I do not expect the Company to announce every minor internal decision or communication with the minerals department.

And let’s not forget in the background you have an aggrieved personality attempting to leverage any fear or uncertainty in the market for his own agenda. I’m not particularly thrilled with the share price but I can see the value arbitrage here and I remember how quickly we hit 30c on positive news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $62.00K 7.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2215499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3181111 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.