NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Pre-Commercial Demonstration progress, page-33

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It should be noted that as soon as they have re-ignited the gasifier the "suspension" of the trial period will be lifted. 
    ~The $20 million axe to grind - from $0.16 to $1 for 23 million shares~
    I think it should also be noted as there is still some misunderstanding on the topic but that we haven't necessarily been given an extra 30 days, as soon as we re-ignite the "suspension" of the PCD trial will be lifted. We have extra 30 days to prepare but only have ~60 days of flaring to prove the technology works remaining. As a reference, from final approval to first gas LCK had 38 days to prepare the process - however I do believe LCK should be much better poised to successfully flare this time however. 

I also don't believe attaining a "suspension" in the observable days in PCD trial is business as usual hence why approval was required. This whole situation would have been completely avoided if they provided the clarification when they submitted/received the suspension. Management should have known this would get out and cause unnecessary speculation by shareholders. 

LCK remains a speculative buy - DYOR

"Poised for Growth"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.