NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

lol agreed I’m only a tiny LCK fish compared to most of the...

1. 323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    lol agreed I’m only a tiny LCK fish compared to most of the experienced holders in this play  but I have enough of a holding to show belief in the project should there be any doubt of my overall sentiment.

Look I think at the moment, the SP is not really the output of the product itself, but moreso the output of a few personalities. I like to do this in my limited spare time, and trade/invest with stock that mirrors the product/ service and NOT the behaviour of outside parties (A2M and APT are two of my other holdings that have experienced a similar effect lately, cheers Fairfax and Mr Xi). Lots of stocks experience outside influences, and it’s all part of the research game, but this has seen pretty significant price action based on events that aren’t central to the project. When I feel as though the SP is behaving based on the merits of the product itself (And obviously this is subjective), I’ll be able to put some more dollarydoos back in not have to worry about regularly checking to see who is trying to c0ck block us today

HOPEfully we’re about to begin a new chapter in getting on with the job, without these kamikaze pilots trying to take us out! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.