NRZ 33.3% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Hawker04,Great question. I am no expert by a long shot however a...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Hawker04,

Great question. I am no expert by a long shot however a couple of things can happen for it to get to $5 and above:
    1) once 2P has been confirmed it is a VERY REAL prospect for LCK to be taken over by another gas or fertiliser company. This price of this take over is anyone’s guess and could happen literally at any time. I would anticipate that LCK would value there resource above $1 GJ that would place us at a minimum of $3.50 and upwards there of $6 per share or could even be reflective of marketing mans comments of $8 per share (that would be dreamland for me). This is the short road and one that all shareholders would greatly appreciate. 
    2) the second scenario and most likely is that it could take years until construction, production and commercial contracts are in place. This is probably the most likely scenario...however  if you were to ask me am I willing to wait a couple of years to reflect a sp like this. The answer is an emphatic yes. There are too many investors out there wanting a quick buck (don’t we all??). Patience is key and then you will reap all the rewards.

please do your own research, but good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $35.69K 7.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13501000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1275998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.