NRZ 25.0% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Pre-Commercial Demonstration Success, page-69

1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    This is a very interesting story, the green 91% caught my eye.

It's interesting to me because I worked on the construction of Linc energy's lnc plant in chinchilla in 2008.

At the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever so I dumped a ton of cash into Linc shares at around 40c, sold out at $2 and they charged on up to $3.

So kicking myself at selling early you can imagine my joy when consulted on another UCG (underground coal gasification, as it was then called) project in Kingaroy by a company named cougar energy.

Having made a nice profit on Linc, I dumped the whole lot into cougar cxy at 6c. Wow, I'm on the inside here and I'll be retired by age 35.

As they climbed to 12c I was on top of the world with so much more to come, I even convinced my parents to get in on it cos this was gonna change the world.

Both of these companies were shut down and sued for damages for environmental disasters caused by this method of gas production. All of my money gone.

This one may be different, I'd love to see someone pull this off commercially, but the reality is that to date no one has been able to produce this economically and environmentally friendly enough to make a major commercial success of this after 50 years of trying all around the globe.

Good luck to all holders, hope this comes off. Just don't take your eye off this for one minute. If it goes well, it'll be bigger than Google. But if it does go bad, it will be catastrophic and will happen instantly with no warning.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.29K 458.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 16624545 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1017988 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.