NRZ 33.3% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Pre-Commercial Demonstration Success, page-73

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    No need to apologise Legman.
    Last week we were all in limbo through not having any idea where we were at with the project through lack of clarification and communication. Then came the government extension, again, which I still don't quite get that process and how we can keep getting them.

My comments about crossing fingers are terrible ways to approach investing clearly. Poor choice of words but at that moment with the lack of info at hand you kind of throw your hands in the air at what move to make next. Any investor would agree this is not a good position to be in.

It's not for me to say to buy back in or not.
    However, with a disgruntled shareholder selling millions of shares on any positive announcements we were still at 24cents prior to the production of any syngas. Then on this news he again flooded the market with millions of shares.
    Right now we have proven our ability to produce commercial gas at the required flow rates. Upgrade to 2P a formality and proven it can be done without environmental issues. And we're still at 17cents.
    We were really at 12 cents apart from a few panicking and selling just before the trading halt last week on no demand.

You might think you've mucked up and missed the boat. Sure, it's not ideal but with your many hours of research do you think this is it or do you think this is only the beginning?

I'm not telling anyone to buy or sell. But you do need to consider any investment on today's price and future potential of the company.

Either way Legman I value your input. I'm often throwing things up with a view to generating other input so it gives me different thoughts to consider.

Just my 5 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.609M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $35.69K 7.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 13501000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1275998 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.