FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Pre-Feasibility commences following positive Scoping Study, page-111

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My partner is the 1000th girl I've been with (maybe a slight exaggeration), but that definitely doesn't make her my 1000th option.

Have you heard the saying it's not what you know it's who you know? We have the resource. We need the connections and reputation to bring this to market. There is little chance we are going to mine this ourselves, we would be facing massive dilution and obstacles. It makes much more sense to JV with a company such as Chengtun who have the expertise to make this mine a reality. I think the proposed ML and JM combination can do this and are a better bet than focusing on trying to find someone that has specific 'lithium mining experience' in far away azaerbajakistanland on their resume and isn't an acquaintance of ML (which also likely means they aren't probably known in China, where our customers are).

Yes ML and JM know each other, but does that have be a negative? It's not a secret and it hasn't been hidden. I'm pretty sure in most industries when you're hiring top quality people the pool is small and the top candidates are associates of some form or another. And when you're at the top your reputation means a lot. That being said, there is no reason further expertise cannot be added further down the line if required.

As for saying ML has nothing to do with the discovery, correct. You only want people that were involved in the discovery on the board? KJ is going to be a busy man no wonder he wanted to sell.

I've done my research, and I'm happy with personal ambition that is tied to company performance and the shareholders.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.