FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Pre-Feasibility commences following positive Scoping Study, page-112

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I personally have a heap of respect for very long term holders such as yourself Gwaihir ,you been here for ever and ever rarely post.

I totally understand the point of view you have as well, young turks taking on the current establishment etc.

I personally get your point of view with Langford and McKay, But I also ask what is the difference between that relationship and that of WW and the Merchant/Gasfund given recent disclosures ?

I would also ask if you would of been happy if the recent low ball offer had been accepted, or why it had been entertained at all ? How WW got a hold of his shares off market at the price he did, and why given our no doubt top five level of deposit we hold at the moment, we as a company are languishing on the lower rungs in comparison with our contemporaries given our prospects ?

I personally along with I guess a large majority of posters here hold and have nothing more than respect for our MD Kevin Joyce and personally feel that he alone has been the driving force behind BGS's success over the last few years.

KJ aside though, the abject failure of BGS to achieve even minimal rating of share price compared to our comparative peers in the current market would seem to fall upon our BoD as a whole.

KJ being the chief Geo and the MD, the burden would seem to rest upon him alone as the responsible person.

Is the current fiasco due to the failure of the MD or that of the BoD ?

The share holders are the true Boss's, not the BoD, and they will in the end decide the fate of the company.

I for one hope that Kevin Joyce remains as the MD, but in the end it will be the actual owners of the company that decide it's fate, not self interested individuals that have the financial ability to sway the share price over the short term, nor those who are able to obtain M8t's rates due to their influence at the board level with off market purchases.

BGS will no doubt go down in the history books as a story of the actual owners taking control, as opposed to those who sought to do so.

As opposed to old M8's appointed by old M8's, we will now have a majority of share holders appointing a proposed BoD member instead.

Show me where that has happened in the past ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.