FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Hi Everyone, Apologies for, as some one put it aptly, the 'wall...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Apologies for, as some one put it aptly, the 'wall of words' below. Just my thoughts.

I am a small shareholder, and I guess not many will appreciate what I say, nor pay attention to, as many heavyweights are posting of late, and seem to be steam rollering us to a foregone conclusion.

I like to make up my own mind up, and weigh up what I understand, and not told, or led by those that apparently have more influence.

I may even agree with you, to some extent, but I always pause and think.

I bought into BGS in March 2016 at $0.08, based on gold prospects. I have observed the changes and the ups and downs since.

My personal observation of facts known:

From my progressively evolving understanding of any mining operations, to find a deposit in early 2016 and get it to where we are now, is an impressive time frame, by any measure.

The Letter Of Intent, had to be announced to the ASX as a requirement. To date, we know nothing officially of what the Board thought of the offer. As it failed, then we will never know.

My Opinion:

There is a lot of supposition, based on no facts, that is released information, on what the Board have done or not done. I am finding the 'herd' mentality on pushing for removal of the Board a tad disconcerting.

You maybe right, however, unfortunately, we can't hear from the current Board's perspective.

We don't have all the information, except hypothesis on HC.

I am not keen to toss any Board of Directors or Management that got BGS from March 2016 to where we are now in the small cap mining sector.

I understand the argument it needs to progress, however, that doesn't happen in a few months either. So what time frame for return are you expecting?

A lot of assumptions have been made on HC, that are more emotional than based on fact.

I think management for a mining company have delivered so far, and will continue to do so, according to how the mining sector operates, and ahead of the normal time frames, as they have already done.

What are you expecting? In a few months we have a mine operating? Or is it the potential of a sale at a higher price? You are pushing it seems for a short term higher gain, as you seem so impatient.

The reason I question part of the veracity of the change of board, is partly due to Ozblue, who seems all on board now. I find that odd, as a few months ago he (I am guessing) took some time to post on BGS thread over a few days.

Some will remember, and I guess the posts are no longer available to read, but from memory, the summary over many posts was, BGS would never eventuate, as too many obstacles, that is sovereign risk and transport logistics to costly to make it viable, and we didn't really have a viable resource, so not worth investing. Apparently, the JORC was too low, so he exited from the HC thread saying more or less good luck with a small resource.

From memory the price took a bit of dip at the time. I thought it was odd at the time, but I guess reasons, as other things may have been happening elsewhere.

Odd how Ozblue has now totally changed his viewpoint, when none of the circumstance of BGS have changed since then.

Other posters now have been more vocal and more forceful of late for a change in the Board of Directors. Naturally they are larger holders, so have a vested interest, as we all do, and why I listen to their point of view as well.

In any case, initially I thought, yes a change is needed, now I am not so sure, as it seems it is being pushed too hard, and I wonder why. Will we as the small shareholders gain, or is there something else happening. I am also not too keen on mates, regardless of credentials, being elected to the board to replace, what I have yet to see, a failed board of directors. The failure, seems to be supposition to date, not fact.

There seems to be an urgent agenda happening that we aren't aware of, or privy to, as small shareholders. Also, to be fair, management haven't been able to even state their position on recent events, as how can they?

It seems that to get the numbers, even many small holders are needed to get the numbers, I am guessing this, given recent posts. How interesting.

I suggest all small holders, pause and think about what you may or may not achieve with a change.

From what I have observed over many months, is the share price is being manipulated, as you all know, however for whose gain? Will a change of board make any difference?

Is this management's or board of director's fault? Have they not delivered? Yes the LOI was an issue, and we still have no idea what management really thought or wanted. Is this really an excuse to toss them?

I should add that as BGS don't have any revenue stream yet, and potential is all the MC is based on, then in my humble opinion our SP isn't doing too bad, it isn't crashing, just hasn't risen to heights yet. Just really trending sideways since the spike in April 2016.

I think some are jumping things a bit at this point, and using some circumstances, viewed a certain way, as an excuse to take over, for whatever reason.

I guess what I have said will just be treated as some ramblings from a small shareholder, which is to be expected.

I am still thinking about what I will decide to do, I hope others do as well.

Cheers
    GSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.