FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Pre-Feasibility commences following positive Scoping Study, page-200

1. 6,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4171
    We are all unanimous in wanting Kevin to stay, he has gotten BGS to where it is today and has a pivotal role to play in the future of BGS going forward, also remember that BGS is his baby.
    Hopefully he can get past the idea of his "mates" possible going and from conversations he isn't happy that this has come about but as a MD of a public listed company, he has a duty to act in the best interest of share holders.
    If he decides the latter then this will be a bridge that will need to be crossed, but as a side note to that and as much as I respect Kevin, if he does leave then it will just open up a position on the board that will need to be filled.
    There is always a means to overcome obstacles.......
    As for Brendan Borg I can't comment on either his availability or his willingness to come on board as a Geo/Director, but he would be the perfect solution as a stop gap measure until a suitable replacement could be found.
    My personal opinion that with the addition of Michael Langdon and James McKay joining Kevin we will have a dynamic team that covers all aspects of getting this Li deposit to mine and will eventually bring share holder value to this company.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.