KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

Roo you asked"I would interested to know what others think, but...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Roo you asked
    "I would interested to know what others think, but two reasonably obvious possibilities seem to be Magnetic Resources tenements to the west and the Golden Mile tenements to the east. Both seem to me to be basically prospects with not all that much drilling and in the hands of companies without much cash and with several projects on the go. Both mention Cardinia in their spiels about their Leonora tenements, which seems to suggest they see the value as feed for Cardinia rather than new stand-alone projects."

Both of these are using Kin as a nearology thing. After the carnage today and the disappointing but expected PFS they probably will find something else to use in their spruiking.
    NTM are to the north of Mertondale and are getting good drill hits but still don't have enough to justify a plant. To the south around Malcolm Torian have some ounces but they are a basket case and it will be a race to see who calls in the administrators first.

Kin has lots of low grade ore in the Lewis and Bruno areas. What they don't have is a good high grade resource to blend with it and raise the headgrade out of the danger zone. They have said in their PFS that cashflow will be tight in year 3
    when the Mertondale ore starts coming on line.
    " Clear opportunity to materially improve forecast returns and surplus cashflow by displacing lower marginore trucked from Mertondale to Cardinia from project year three with higher value processing plant feed
    Potential for accretive regional consolidation to support this objective also being actively considered, alongwith other strategic options which generate additional value to Kin shareholders
    Resumption of exploration within the 414km2 tenement package being evaluated with a focus on the 60%of the tenement package located under shallow, transported cover with minimal previous exploration"
    On page 5 they show a pretty map with Gambier Lass, Hobby and Websters mentioned. I don't know much about the Gambier Lass and zero about Hobby but Websters was a high grade show in the early 1900's and is only a few kms south of Cardinia. Perhaps that is where they are hoping to find their high grade ore.
    We have waited months for this PFS and it is a disappointing outcome for many, myself included. Will some of the other large shareholders step up to the plate and change the direction yet again? Or will we watch the dream team of conservative professionals sit on their hands and wait for the POG to rise even more and make this puppy look good?
    Personally I think they need to get some Aristopet flea powder and apply liberally!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.