AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Pre-Feasibility Study Commences on Alternative Processing, page-28

1. 3,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Hi Bronco1 hope u had a wonderful day

Bronco1 u are starting to get a bit ridiculous with your comments defending AUZ..attacking others..mocking other companies..ect ect..

It's unintelligent and clogging up the threads..I realise this can happen when companies appear to show little to no progress for a long periods of time but please try stay on point..AUZ..

Take a long hard look at where auz market cap sits..17 to 18 million..in the grand scheme of things that's ashtray change..Y not dicuss y auz MC is 17 million..what are the reasons..like it's ment to be LG saviour regarding supply..and it's the price of 1 Sydney property in a great location..

17mil MC it's either way undervalued or it's not a feasible project and judging by AUZ average volume over a 52 week period one carnt ignore the latter is more the likely..and that 17 million MC includes not just sconi but AUZ other assets

Bronco1 let's do better..people have there hard earned on this arguably dogs breakfast so please show some respect and keep on point..again AUZ..

Dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $5.172K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 8400711 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1139819 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.