VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I don't think I've ever come across a stock on HC with so many...

1. 937 Posts.
    I don't think I've ever come across a stock on HC with so many supposedly non-holders putting in huge amounts of time and effort posting negative comments to try and downramp the stock. All those posters with no apparent motive, but all posting exclusively on VRC??  All raising the same"queries" time after time, even when these have been answered many times over?

Since moderators appear unwilling to do anything about this team effort at stock manipulation (and with the number of  "new" posters popping up in the last 3 months it is very likely some are multinics....), this forum has become a complete waste of time and space. Of course, HC these days is all about advertising revenue, which ties into maximising the number of subscribers, so who gives a stuff about their credentials?

Go ahead and moderate this post (I'm sure you will), and while you're at it please delete my account from HC. This forum has become a complete waste of time, and at least I won't have to put up with all the "research" emails from HC promoting dead loss stocks.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.....NOT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.26K 252.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 20899576 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3219559 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.