AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hey buddy.... You seemed rather focused on me, i wont get...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey buddy....
    You seemed rather focused on me, i wont get personal....i have made my position crystal clear,
    #1) I have invested in RM firstly and his ability to deliver this project and in Axiom second
    #2) you personal attacks are signs your running out of mud to throw...nothing seems to be sticking anyways and people have worked you out by now
    #3) even when a external party used by the likes of Xstrata bhp and vale do a PFS you still challenge and disregard it.... for surely you know more than them you should write the PFS yourself
    #4) you have challenged that the project is doom and gloom and not viable from day 1, yet every hole drilled has to date has proven you wrong
    #5) you constantly refer to the low nickel price but refuse to acknowledge price cycles nor where nickel is going

May i ask..... can you please give a evaluation of the project, assuming both SJ and Kolosori are running side by side? I would love to see what your figure is and how you got to it.
    For sake of simplicity keep it 2MTPA.

Anyways enough on axiom for me, gotta check my tackle as the tuna are on the run,
    I look forward to reading your PFS jazz.
    Enjoy your weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.