ATC 5.13% 4.1¢ altech batteries ltd

Ann: Pre-Feasibility Study - HPA Battery Materials Coating Plant, page-30

1. 15,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1356
    From my point of view knowing what you have clarified for their progress in Germany, the idea of a PFS for HPA coating of graphite is reasonable. Actually unless one is very aware of progress in Germany one is quite likely to gain the wrong impression. I intend to focus on the battery testing of the thinly coated graphite. These days I, at least, tend to get caught out in what Iggy even via the German subsidiary is putting out is intended for marketing/funding progress and true product breakthroughs. They are probably intrinsically linked.

I.e if he looks to is behaving a little like Musk with claims and announcements on battery developments what can I say he is expanding the market. it's got to be a fine line if some things are to be kept secret from everyone e.g Chinese battery manufacturers, not just us. (I have a decent indirect holding in LG Chem [Korean]. It's helped offset my results in ATC)

At the same time, there are other companies attempting other developments slike silicon coatings anodes. Some of these things are likely to be synergistic. Now all of this is being driven by the imperative to get: long life; cost-effective; safe batteries, that need being probably most acute and advanced in Europe.

It's probably not a big problem if I misinterpret some statements on HC. Over quite a long time I learned of both the advantages e.g collaboration and disadvantages e.g groupthink of posting. I've also been distracted by what's going on at MLX with tin.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $70.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $69.68K 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89953 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 159701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.