HVY 1.96% 5.2¢ heavy minerals limited

I think the key point here is that fosters have taken on the...

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I think the key point here is that fosters have taken on the task and will find investors ready to risk $2M cash into HVY for a guaranteed % royalty. This alone convinces me there is no risk to the project moving forward. Additionally this only applies to Port Gregory and not Red Hill nor any other find along the way. The percentage is yet to be announced so probably wise not to make assumptions. I think you are way off the mark that we will be up to 10% royalty after this funding deal but that's just my opinion, we will soon find out the terms I would think.
    As far as I am concerned these potential investors would not risk a cent unless they were convinced that the project was going to kick off, would anyone?
    This is a brilliant plan to get us through to pfs/decision to mine and beyond with effectively no dilution. When the options are due they are at 25c which is certainly not a gift considering our current sp. Compare this cap raise to what we always see these days....
    Have directors benefited here - No!
    Have we been diluted immediately - No!
    Will the dilution be big - No!
    Have shareholders been shafted - No!
    Are the options well below our sp - No!
    Is there return for the tiny dilution - Yes! $250k
    We would be hard pressed to find a startup with HVY's potential produce a more shareholder centric capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $3.274M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $379 7.292K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6728 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 106447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.