HZR 2.08% 36.8¢ hazer group limited

Oh Dam, I forgot Hazer isn't quite renewable, but it is clean......

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Oh Dam, I forgot Hazer isn't quite renewable, but it is clean... So begs the question can Hazer keep both political parties Happy... YES!

Just gotta convince the libs that its more profitable to run Gas from Moomba to Whyalla than Coal, use Hazer at the Arrium Whyalla Steel Plant... Export the Hydrogen and with the surplus, inject into the Gas Infrastructure of S.A, (from Whyalla to Port Bonython into the pipeline across the Spencer Gulf to Port Pirie then onto the rest of the state) Further Export the Graphite with the other graphite Miners in the region. Use the Iron Ore waste in steel works?.?.?

Outcome... Labor & Libs are now in bed together in S.A. The state is now on the forefront of zero emissions in Australia. It will create jobs for the Spencer Gulf region who have lost thousands in recent years, The Steel plant will run at reduced costs and will have Carbon Capture and Utilization at their finger tips...

Boom! Boom! forget your $500 Million Coal plan to make some Hydrogen and shove the rest waste underground... Not Viable... Hazer... Maybe... time will tell.

Who is listening. Mr Wills? State Govt? Federal Govt? Santos? Arrium Steel Works? Mr Gupta? Mr Turnbull? Mr Marshall? Where you at?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.8¢
Change
0.008(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.8¢ 35.5¢ $73.08K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11089 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 32500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.