SRT 4.55% 21.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Hello all, New to Hot copper but I post on the MTR LSE board...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hello all, New to Hot copper but I post on the MTR LSE board https://www.lse.co.uk/profiles/hydrogen/ MTR is a well run company with a 2% net smelter royalty over 14000km2 of the Kalahari Copper belt. Much of this land was previously successfully explored by the former MOD resources.

MTR are currently drilling the 70% owned KCB property Kitlayna East and West, which is very close (10 to 15km) to SFR's T3 Project (53Mt at 1.2% CU) and A4 (Maiden MRE 6MT at 1.7%Cu equiv...) which is now throwing intervals like 33m at 16% copper and 1m at 61% copper. Some very high grades in there.

Approx 39% of MTR tightly held by 6 entities: management, Sprott and Rick Rule a few UK instos investors plus Geologist, Terry Grammer's wife.

MTR hold active and passive stakes in multiple high impact prospect generators. The current MTR Mcap is fully underpinned and covered by the liquid investments, but the 2% NSR is not really priced in yet... So for example: estimates suggest a mid case for $35m from A4 Project alone to MTR over the next 12 years. But a High impact upside scenario could be significantly more. MRE upgrade at A4 coming in June. Essentially that's $35m US per discovery, beyond the T3 Starter project. Sandfire currently drilling multiple other prospects including A1 T1 T27 etc (so the scope/potential is 10x $35m or even more)

Then a hit significant high grade copper/silver hit at Kit east or West should add around £50m to £100m to the company taking the Macp well over £100m IMO.

MTR is a profitable highbred Royalty Streamer, Prospect Generation investment vehicle and Junior Copper Explorer with a great future.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $35.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $744 3.539K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15711 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 45678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.