RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Pre-Submission package lodged with the US FDA, page-41

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    looks like even if they get through the pre- submission phase with the FDA, and then the time it takes to throw questions back and forth, the final submission, if it gets that far, won’t be ready by at least the end of calendar year 2021. That’s if they don’t need more studies done and then it’s just up in the air as to how long that takes and whether it has a chance of getting up in a timeframe where shareholders are diluted to buggery.

so what positive catalysts can actually eventuate to get the price moving forward again before the inevitable next capital raising ??

Rap share price has been hit to below 7c on decent volume, it has tried to bounce twice in the past week which has been met with more selling pressure, sucking in another round of buyers, but decreasing numbers of them as there becomes less and less people willing to believe the BS. I think this will be the pattern from now on, but with lower lows and lower highs. This is how over hyped stocks trade whilst they wind right back to being a shell company, where incidentally, RAP actually started.
    I feel sorry for all of you who have lost money.
    The management has over hyped the opportunity and grossly misled the market on what they purported they could could achieve with this tech imho.

I remember for years rap went to every retail investor conference and shouted from the rooftops with reckless confidence that they were the next massive thing in digital health.
    They convinced many retail comSec traders and even pulled the wool-over the morgans analysts who dragged along their corporate department to flog cap raises to their network of brokers and their clients.

what managment has promised has been a load of BS imho and the fact NONE of them have bought on market (or at all), unlike many of you here, this just says it all - if you can’t see that It’s something you should ponder as they still draw a wage, TK gets 10m free shares and shareholders just cop it sweet.

there are alternatives to play in this amazing space and achieve the upside that the sector has to offer. I have been through this with other companies but now I just back capable managment that actually have a track record of delivery and who are currently delivering.

Imho DYOR on the leaders in the digital respiratory health space and cut your losses on companies with managment that are not only inept but who are also taking the piss out of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.