NMT 2.78% 7.4¢ neometals ltd

3.8 grams/ tonne gold is a decent grade when it comes to mining....

1. 2,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    3.8 grams/ tonne gold is a decent grade when it comes to mining.

But, there is so many variables that are unknown that you can't decide if its worthwhile.

Cost of feed stock.
    Consistency of feedstock.
    Cost of recovery. (Break that down to chemicals used, time taken, ability to process at scale which make lower grades worthwhile among other things)
    As you are only extracting a very small amount of valuable materials out of it how much waste product is left, is the waste product benign, how much does it cost to dispose of it.

You get the drift anyway HP.
    Don't get me wrong if they could do it for the right price and at the right scale it might be a great earner but there is significantly more information needed before anyone should get excited.

I guess I'm just not looking at anything NMT does with a glass half full lens at the moment after we have received such a belting over the last 18 months and the cap raise at super low prices with the lithium announcement that was used to spruke it which went to dust shortly after has left a bitter taste in my mouth as has the SP.

Probably shoot myself in the foot and should treat each new announcement with fresh eyes.

I'm not up on My palladium metrics at all but anything that can give bonus credits is a win, particularly if it doesn't add anything significant in the way of cost to the whole process. A few people I respect and follow are bullish Palladium too. With Russia being one of the biggest if not the biggest supplier of Paladium and South Africa coming a close second from memory you can see why future supply might become constrained. Ice Cars aren't going anywhere overnight so cat converters will probably start using higher percentages over time as emission standards become more strict.

Sorry got a little off topic of your question but just talking out loud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $46.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $7.817K 104.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 228387 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 36458 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.