NMT 0.00% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Precious Metals Due Diligence Update, page-8

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    “Eight batches of 245kg of PMR’s preferred feedstock and preferred reagent regimes indicated an averageof 3.75 ounces of palladium recovered on per tonne of feedstock basis.”

”Four batches of 120kg usingPMR’s preferred feedstock/reagent regimes indicated average of 3.8 ounces of gold recovered per tonne offeedstock.”

With average recovery results this good so early on in the trials, I would have liked to known what each individual batch results were or at the least the range of recoveries. Obviously there were batches that yielded more than the averages reported. Very early days and with continued tuning it sounds promising.

Still so much unknowns. Can reagents be reused/recycled? Is there waste/tailings and is there a use for it like there is in the Lib recycling? Can a feasibility study produce another lowest cost quartile operation for Neometals? Where’s the money coming from to do all this?
    If only there was more money in the bank and the share price multiples from where it is I would be much more excited about this extension of urban mining. It fits right in otherwise with what we do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $22.55K 264.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 502260 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 163437 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.