CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

I don't often get overly involved in these kind of posts, and I...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I don't often get overly involved in these kind of posts, and I umm'd and arr'd as to whether I would on this occasion, but you know what, I think this might be one of those occasions where it is justified.

It would be worth your while in my opinion, properly sussing out a forum before you take random swipes at people. One of the strengths of the CXO forum is that the majority of posts are based on facts, evidence, and are genuinely about the company. For your information, I have come to enjoy reading posts from @Brumbie, I have found brumbie's posts to be well articulated and informed and they have nearly always added value and have assisted to educate other investors about the company. So please, before you bring negativity to this forum, consider what you are posting, and who you might be posting it about. Your weight on this forum is low and I personally consider Brumbie's to be the opposite (purely based on the quality and quantity of previous posts). No specific judgement here, but perhaps try and keep your posts focussed on CXO in future. Should you wish to challenge someones perspective, please do so with an educated argument, a hint to class, and maybe even some evidence.

I welcome any future contributions from you, noting that we all have days where we are not as articulate as we can be (I personally try not to have too many in quick succession - although it has happened).

Good luck to all, I am personally looking forward to next week.

Last edited by tacair: 27/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.