AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Hi All,I'm not a geologist so I am wondering what are considered...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi All,

I'm not a geologist so I am wondering what are considered economic grades of copper for porphyry systems?

A reference I found was for Rio Tinto's Kennecott copper project which has proven and probable reserves are estimated at 541Mt, with contained metal content of 2.11Mt of copper, 2.09Moz of gold, 28.52Moz of silver, and 0.089Mt of molybdenum, grading 0.44% copper, 0.17g/t gold, 2.22g/t silver, and 0.029% molybdenum, as of December 2021.

Looking at our results for PDH-001 between 40-99m our grades are comparable/ higher than this. For PDH-002 the grades would also probably be comparable.

Questions I have though are:

• These holes were drilled to total depths of 280 ish m. Why are there no results for the deeper depths? was there nothing of note there?
    • "Five of the holes penetrated the gold and copperdomains of the oxide deposit, and into what is probably the outer zone of a porphyry intrusion". Does this mean all 6 hit the oxide deposit and only 1 missed the outer zone of the porphyry system? Which hole missed the porphyry system.

My uninformed reading between the lines is that they may have found the outer zone of the porphyry intrusion and that it probably isn't directly below El Pilar but that they are confident of finding it. This is based on the following extracts:

Five of the holes penetrated the gold and copper domains of the oxide deposit, and into what is probably the outer zone of a porphyry intrusion.The preparation for the upcoming detailed ground geophysical program of both I.P. (induced polarization) and magnetics, is on track and the 3km x 2km geophysical grid will guide the upcoming drilling campaign to target the concealed sulphide porphyry copper-gold mineralization, that is the source of the El Pilar oxide copper-gold mineralization.

Additionally, extensions to the surface oxide copper-gold mineralization, or additional new zones, are highly probable.

Happy to be set straight by someone with a geology background.

Just my thoughts and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 13830717 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5249785 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.