ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    Help me out here GF as I'm a bit confused. I do actually get that there are those onboard that have been pretty severely burned by past experience however, would have thought the outcome would definitely have been worse had there not been a significant change of management - but that is not what is confusing me !
    Without intending to surreptitiously up-ramp can you or anyone point out to me the current managements mis-steps so far - I seem to be missing those memos. From my perspective there has been a pretty conservative plan laid out that appears to be being met and in fact in exceeded and all while management has committed personal skin to the game. Isn't this the very basics of what we should be looking for ? I get there could be risks going forward and that we should each measure them to personal preferences but I accept this is the game we are playing. Given I am just a novice goldie investor accept maybe I am missing key elements compared with other sectors, hence my confusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.