TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report 2017, page-2

1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    LWP Technologies Limited (LWP) is an Australian energy technology company, which has focused on the development of a fly ash based proppant for use in hydraulic fracturing of oil and gas wells. Proppants are a sand-like commodity used to ‘prop’ open fractures in shale rocks which allows oil and gas to flow from underground reservoirs into the well bore. During 2017, the Company was granted a US Patent for its proprietary method of producing next generation, fly-ash based proppant. Despite the depressed oil price and subsequent slowdown in exploration and development activity in the Industry over the last 2 years, LWP Technologies is remains confident in future licensing of its proppant technology with existing Manufacturers, as a cost effective, superior alternative to bauxite and clay based proppants. In the meantime, the Company continues to review complimentary business opportunities in the Energy sector that will enable the Company to maintain the Intellectual Property developed.

I would suggest , at the very least they attempt to contact the big proppant producers in the USA . I have and none of them have heard of LWP proppants .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.