PAB 14.3% 0.6¢ patrys limited

Cuppa, You, and your mates, can use any characterisations you...

1. 57 Posts.
    Cuppa, You, and your mates, can use any characterisations you like. The Fact of the matter is, I wear NO BLINKERS, Like you and a few others.
    A). PAB's Management is DELIBERATELY keeping us in Darkness, and will only release an announcement to keep appearances, and under Shareholder Pressure....
    The don't do so, to release the REAL INFORMATION they have OR SHOULD HAVE, If We were to Believe The Previous Announcements....
    There is NO LOGICAL Explanation for Such Unexplained Delays on 4 fronts, UNLESS they know something we don't and they are holding it from us......
    Now, let's get into the nitty gritty: Why are they withholding information from the Market?
    Here is one Very Tangible Explanation. To P....Off Shareholders and cause fear, panic and despair.... Thus "forcing" them into selling at these unacceptable, ridiculously low levels....
    They did it, successfully last year, about this time(using "professional" downrampers, who knew exactly when the Powerful announcement was to be released), leading to the 'huge" announcement, later in November.
    They drove the price down by more than 50%, using, the bugbear of a CR, which THEY KNEW well in advance it was going to happen (as it did.....).......
    I am not going to go into details now, but , if the situation requires it.... We have all the information, most of which can be collected from past posts in HC....
    So, while frightened shareholders were selling.... The "smart" ones, closer to the inner circle, than most of us, were buying, especially in the last couple of weeks prior to the late November Announcement....
    Same thing has been happening this year... Albeit in a far more professional and subtle way.....
    I don't want to go any further, not YET anyway.... And the only reason I stated in a non analytical way the above, is because you and a few others can't see, or refuse to see, THE REAL REASON for PAB's Languishing share price.....
    Cheers)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.85K 475K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2446203 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3467744 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.