PPK 2.56% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

Hey Sammy exactly right. the risk in this stock was taken well...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Hey Sammy exactly right. the risk in this stock was taken well over 12 months like most of us, we were invested prior to the BNNT Tech being proven by Deakin PPk Venture. the three phase procedure over many months to build and prove their tech was going to work. this in my mind was hair raising every step of the way (How many companies go through test phases only to fail?)

But to come out and prove that it worked and as said to make a product better more cheaper than any where on the planet and they have 20 year Patents WOW!!

This is the one tech stock that as it matures JV's come on board, even the products produced from JV's will be 2 to 5 years in front of any competition out there, think about it who is getting their hands on BNNT in some of these fields outside of PPK's Joint ventures??

i have said it before once these JV's start producing products the competition will not come near them. Like the PPK CEO said, the couple of industries they are looking to disrupt are worth a combine 60 Billion dollars (Not including the rest) DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $187.4K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19176 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 6806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.