PPK 7.87% 41.0¢ ppk group limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report and Annual Report, page-29

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Spot on Mike. I think we are learning the hard way that BNNT produced by ball milling has limitations to its use. Not all BNNT's are the same, it doesn't take long to google BNNT Aluminium to see the challenges posed and impurities present through this process that have caused issues previously But a good lit review by PPK wouldve told them that.

'Purity and quality were initial challenges that we have addressed and are
    confident have been met. The extension of the opportunity and challenge is how to best combine BNNT with
    other composites (for example metal and ceramics) to achieve the desired outcomes.'

Confident? I thought they had done tests. Something isn't working in these particular projects and they don't know or won't say why.

I was just trying to look up information on other uses for WGL and noticed theyve taken the pages down. At least they have one application that is promising and will enevitably try their luck on the others (Applications for white graphene include thin-film photovoltaics, microelectronics, advanced battery and supercapacitor technology, optics, nanocomposites and polymers and ceramics.)

Hopefully the WGL has news coming and or something is imminent as no doubt there would be/should be some finger pointing going on in the board room down. Get some products and give the people timeframes. And update us on your fails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.