TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Hey guys. Why slang at each other.?The numbers are the numbers....

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hey guys. Why slang at each other.?
    The numbers are the numbers. Seems sales and income is growing strongly BUT for some reason TNT is not getting the market's attention. I like all of you am hoping for a successful company and increasing asset value.
    I am a little perplexed though that in August we were told that they will focus on ORGANIC growth. Now the statement is 'we are looking at multiple acquisitions'.
    Bolting on other companies is not organic growth.
    Yes, we hope for building income and profit but I do not think the share price will improve much until they become truly accretive in a cash and profitable fashion.
    Cut it any way we wish it is self evident that other investors are not clamoring to get onboard incase they 'miss the boat';
    Before you slang me just look at where were are in reality.
    Has anyone got any genuine ideas, other than hoping/predicting, what is going to get new investors or some 'long' institutions to take notice?
    Potential does drive share prices for sure but in the end something real needs to surface.
    I still think it can. Result is much better than 2020 but slagging each other does not help and can anyone enlighten me as to when we might see price action?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.