WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi amg,"Overall nothing new, business goes on..." watching the...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi amg,

"Overall nothing new, business goes on..."

watching the daily sp movements certainly gives the market that impression, but not you as well amg, I'm surprised ;)
    ___

"Highlights of the period include encouraging progress in the multi-product Strategic Alliance with one of the world's leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies (FMCG), continuing success in the GSK Oral Health clinical program and additional commercial and collaboration discussions with the international partners across multiple product development sectors."

"Highlights of the period include encouraging progress in.... continuing success in... and additional commercial and collaboration discussions..."

No matter how one might choose to read this, it represents the very first time OBJ have confirmed they are now in "Commercial" discussions. This is quite significant imo.

"Looks as if GSK have yet to conduct the clinical studies"

"Highlights of the period include..., continuing success in the GSK Oral Health clinical program"

Sounds like they're well underway to me ;)

I think many of us also under estimate OBJ's expanding relationship with GSK over the years, and many holders also appear to assume that OBJ are only collaborating with GSK for the development of Oral Healthcare products...

As stated in last October's Ann, this is clearly not the case...

"GSK and OBJ have collaborated in consumer healthcare applications since 2006 and the current discussions for the establishment of a major FIM product development program are the next steps in one of those programs"

GSK to progress FIM Technology in Consumer Healthcare Development Program - 25/10/2010

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.